01. Aquarius is eccentric and original. You’re apt to be a superb thinker, and your ideas are frequently advanced, no matter what field of profession you select. Often, your unique approaches to problem solving are viewed as too radical and unworkable, but you prefer to think of them as advanced and progressive instead. Unconventional and outspoken, you see your role as the rebel and the person who rejects worn out traditions and old ways of operating. You like to be with those ushering in the new order and fostering advanced thinking.
02. Paradoxically, you’re a good team player, but one who must have personal freedom. You don’t like to feel fenced in. While you’re headstrong and inflexible in your ways, you can work very effectively within a large group. You have complete respect for the sound ideas put forward by others. You are aloof and detached, and your concerns are directed toward society rather than to the problems of any one person. You are somewhat impersonal most of the time. You’re more emotionally involved with your work than you are with people. You can be highly critical and demanding in a position of authority. Nonetheless, you are a strong leader and organizer. You have a deep understanding of human nature, but often you lack sensitivity to the emotional content of many situations.
03. You thrive on change and managing the unexpected. Always ahead of your time, you are viewed by everyone as being different and unusual, labels you don’t mind accepting. You pride yourself on your ability to find a better way of doing the job. Sometimes you lack follow through, and you always dislike routine. You like to take chances and keep everything stirred up. Occasionally, you enjoy antagonizing people in positions of authority, and stimulating a good argument now and then. You don’t mind that you are seen as a bit unusual, in fact, you may encourage this image.
04. Equality, freedom and fairness are all important issues for you. You strongly subscribe to the doctrine that all people are created equal and should have the same rights and opportunities. In this regard, you are likely to be classified as a progressive and often associated with humanitarian issues and causes. Though you are very involved with such matters, your approach is always somewhat in the abstract, with ideological concepts, the sort that don’t usually stem from true emotions. Your approach is often very impersonal and detached.
05. Friendly and sociable, you may have a wide circle of acquaintances. Friends are very important to you. Intellectually oriented, you are happiest with friends that share common ideas and interests. Strangely, you find it more difficult to cultivate a truly satisfying intimate relationship. This aloofness exists because feelings are rarely expressed outwardly, and you usually seem distant. You resist anything or anyone threatening your independence.