01. Sun and Moon Signs Combination
02. Sun and Rising Signs Combination
04. Sun Signs, Moon Signs and Rising Signs
05. The Four Natural Elements
06. Quality Modes
09. The Planets as Land Loards
Astrology deals with just 3 things:
01. Planets: the actual energies, the What.
02. Signs: type of energy a planet has at its disposal, or needs, for proper functioning.
03. Houses: where a planetary energy operates or is released in your life.
According to Astrology, your personality is mixed with three different signs. The mixture of three signs of the Zodiac can create many variations to form unique personalities. If you are a Scorpio that doesn’t mean that all Scorpios behave and act the same way. Their other two-sign-combination made their personalities different than yours, although you share the same Sun Sign which is Scorpio.
01. You are going to order a smoothie blended by 3 fruits.
02. You have to choose one fruit from each group: A (Sun Signs), B (Rising Signs) and C (Moon Signs). Each group has 12 different fruits (Zodiac Signs) to choose from.
03. You have an option to select 2 fruits (50/50), (25/75) or different combination as one fruit (100) from each group.
04. For example: A: 75% banana with 25% strawberry, B: 100% pineapple and C: 100% mango. Or A: 100% mango, B: 100% strawberry and C: 100% banana.
05. The result is your Personality Blended Smoothie.
Same way when you blend the 3 primary colors (red, blue and yellow) to create a color; according to the percentage of each color. You don’t get the same exact color from someone else, because the percentage of each color defines the uniqueness of the color. Its hard, almost impossible to get the same color mixture twice. Close but not 100% the same.
What are these three signs?
01. Sun Sign: according to your date of birth
02. Rising or Ascendant Sign: according to your time of birth
03. Moon Sign: according to your time of birth
To find out your Rising Sign and Moon Sign: Click Here
If you were to think of your Sun sign as your soul — your inner personality and potential — and your Moon sign as your heart — your emotional core — then you could say that your Ascendant or Rising sign is your physical self or the face mask you present to the world.
There is an inconsistency of when each Zodiac sign starts and ends. The days of each sign changes a little bit every year; and we know the calendar we use today is not very accurate. Also, you need to know the EXACT!! time of birth. Rising signs can change in as little as 2 or 3 minutes. That’s why even identical twins, don’t have the same personality. It’s hard to know your exact time of birth, because in every delivery, the time of birth recorded by the hospital was between 18 and 19 minutes later the actual time birth. This is because clipping, cleaning, weighing, measuring and wrapping in a blanket all came before looking at the clock.
The day of your birth also plays a lot of influence on your personality. If your day of birth is within 16-26 that means you are influenced by two zodiac signs. How much influence you get from each sign? It’s all depends on how close or away your day of birth relate to the following days, 19-24. You get close to 50/50 if your day of birth falls between 20-21. For example, the border between Scorpio and Sagittarius (20-21), months between November and December; If you were born in November 16. you basically has more Scorpio Influences than Sagittarius. Although you were born under Scorpio sign, your day indicates that your Scorpio characteristics already started to fade away into a transition with Sagittarius. You probably have 75% in Scorpio with 25% in Sagittarius.